3 Ways to Compare Inverter Batteries with Prices
The market is flooded with a range of inverter batteries and today there are more varieties to choose from than there were a couple of years back. However, with a plethora of options available out there, it only got more confusing than ever. And even though inverter battery price is one of the most crucial deciding factors when it comes to buying an inverter battery; there are other things that you need to watch for so that you don’t end up with a raw deal.
Decide your Requirement
The most important thing to do before you even start comparing prices is to dial down on your specific needs and requirements. Questions like, where do you live? The frequency and duration of power cuts? How much equipments you will be running and whether you have appliances requiring heavier power loads to run needs to be figured out before shopping for an inverter battery.
Choice of batteries
You can choose between Gel, Tubular, and flat plate batteries which each have their strong points.
- Gel Battery: These batteries come with zero spillage risk, require no top-up maintenance and provide consistent power throughout their service life, and are ideal for uninterrupted power supply
- Tubular Battery: These are designed to offer consistent power backup for long power cuts and are the most powerful battery types you can buy if you want to run heavier load equipments.
- Flat Plate Battery: These batteries offer backup for frequent power cuts of shorter duration and are ideal for smaller homes, shops, and commercial establishments.
Once you are sure of your requirement and know the type of battery you want to buy, the best thing you can do is go online and run a thorough comparison between inverter battery price available in the market and create a shortlist. Comparing only the very best of batteries and creating a shortlist will help save time and help you in making the ideal purchase.
But, since you are already here, we have decided to help you out by creating our very own shortlist across all 3 available battery types to take the hassle out of creating your own. So, here is our top 3 choices across the Gel, tubular and Flat plate battery range that you can buy right now!
Gel Battery – IGSTJ18000
This Gel battery is priced at MRP of ₹22050; it requires ZERO maintenance and provides consistent power backup throughout its service life. It’s an environment-friendly battery with minimal gas emissions and is ideal for homes with kids and the elderly. The IGSTJ18000 is ideal for people looking to buy a battery for backup in areas with frequent and short power cuts.
- Comes with a 48-month warranty
- Offers 20% more power
- ZERO maintenance with a longer service life
- environment friendly with no risk of spillage
|Model||IGSTJ18000, Lead Acid Storage Battery (Factory Charged)|
|Dimensions||51.8 x 27.2 x 30.7(All dimensions in cm.)|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||50.0|
|Capacity||Medium = 150 Ah|
Red Charge RC 18000 150 Ah Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery
This tubular battery is renowned for its exceptional power backup during long and frequent power cuts. This inverter with battery price is tagged at MRP of ₹16170 and one of the best from luminous’ lineup of tubular batteries and comes factory charged for 100% out-of-the-box operation.
- Comes with a 150 Ah, 12V capacity
- The battery comes with a 36-month warranty
- Features robust tubular plates for a longer service life
- Offers excellent overcharge tolerance
- Factory charged and ready to use
- Comes in high durability sealed plastic housing
|Contents of Pack||1 N Battery, 6 N Float Indicator, 1 N Warranty Card, 2N MS fasteners|
|Model||RC18000, Lead Acid Storage Battery (Factory Charged)|
|Dimensions||50.2 x 19.1 x 44 (All dimensions in cm.)|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||52.5|
Battery 150 Ah – IL18030FP Flat Plate Battery
This is a flat plate battery priced at MRP of ₹13970 and belongs to Luminous’ class-leading Inverlast series of flat plate batteries featuring a robust design and excellent charge acceptance with low water loss for enhanced service life. Unlike other flat plate batteries, the IL18030FP uses more plates which gives it more surface area resulting in more power. It comes factory charged and is completely operational out of the box.
- Perfect for areas with frequent power cuts of shorter duration
- Can run heavier loads for short durations
- Thicker plates ensure a long service life
- Faster recharge for consistent backup
- Comes in a sealed plastic housing for sleep appearance
|Model||IL1830FP, Lead Acid Storage Battery (Factory Charged)|
|Dimensions||50.5 x 22 x 27.7 (All dimensions in cm.)|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||42.5|
|Capacity||Medium = 150 Ah|
Luminous is a market leader in home backup systems and you are never too far from your ideal battery with their huge catalog of products to choose from. So, as we said, decide your requirement and choose your battery. It’s that simple!