As the year flows with its months, the upsurge in demand for cars has also strengthened the Indian automobile sector. In August 2022, the car manufacturers show increasing gimmicks on sales, with Maruti Suzuki in the lead, followed by Hyundai Motors India, Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, and Kia India. This is, of course, a recorded improvement with top car companies in India, with the collective sales of 317,000 units last month recording a 29% increase as before.
Improved sales of automobiles, whether cars or bikes, else scooters, means more need for Roadside Assistance. Yes! That’s logical; more vehicles on the road will need more maintenance and mechanical care. Therefore, you must explore some reliable Roadside Assistance Packages. Now the question is where to find them; of course, Droom is a complete automobile marketplace for vehicle buyers and sellers.
Table of Contents
What is Roadside Assistance Insurance?
Well, Roadside Assistance Services comes under the coverage with vehicle insurance. These are specifically designed for vehicles with uneven, broken, down, and damaged help-needed automobiles. Whenever you are accidentally stuck or experience trouble failures in the vehicle, contact Roadside Assistance service provider is quick relief. It will goodbye all your car troubles with mechanical or technical assistance as per needs.
There are types of roadside assistance coverages available:
- Firstly, one comes your vehicle insurance policy.
- Secondly, comes as a benefit for an automobile company.
- Thirdly is the auto-club membership plan.
- Fourthly, purchase within needs or use whenever you have an auto emergency.
Things That Any Reliable Roadside Assistance Will Give You:
Roadside Assistance Packages are planned well to give vehicle owners a plethora of services. The commonly covered assistance are as follows;
- Car/Bike Towing Help: Whether you have faced any accidental scenario on the road or need major repair that can be resolved in the service center, car towing service is needed. Therefore, calling service provider can be really great to arrange your towing vehicle service to a nearby garage or service center safely.
- Mechanical or Technical Help: The sudden breakdown of the vehicle with minor or major faults will make you stuck for hours on the road. This can be risky, especially in remote locations when you find no service center or mechanical help. Then roadside assistance is great for your vehicle’s immediate mechanical or electrical breakdown. It will give you easy help on replacement or repair related to jump start, battery change, flat tyre, lockout services, etc.
- Emergency Fuel Delivery: Of course, no vehicle works with zero fuel, and what if you run out of fuel on the road? This can be struggling in the case when finding no fueling station nearby. Therefore, roadside assistance services help you with at least 5 liters of fuel with emergency delivery to the location you want. Coverage comes with a limited quantity of fuel, and you have to pay for it.
- Alternate Vehicle Help: Your roadside assistance provider should also help you with alternative vehicle help. It should ensure safe reach to the desired destination you want with other vehicles like cab/taxi etc. This is done if the vehicle goes with major repairs and needs towing or if any kind of car accident or damage happens.
- Medical Coordination: Medial help is needed in case of accidental crashes on the road. This is an emergency aid to the vehicle owner with basic medical assistance, first aid, etc. It even gets you with nearby mobilization to a healthcare center, clinic, or hospital. However, the policyholder needs to pay the cost of treatment and medical bills.
- Urgent Message Relay: Nobody wants to be stuck on the road for longer, even if the vehicle fails. Thus, you need to relay an urgent message to your family and friends. Therefore, roadside help is great for making arrangements for conference calls and video/audio calls to your loved ones. This is easy to communicate and tell about your safety. Some even assured with nearby accommodation stay, but you need to pay for it.
Well, every Roadside Assistance Package comes with its own services to help car owners on the road and in emergencies. Generally, it covers every minor to major aspect needed for automobiles on the road.
It is worth it, of course, RSA is very helpful in an emergency to make quick and reachable help. This is obviously a great facility for automobile owners to have the safest and most responsive reach of professional mechanical or technical assistance.