Table of Contents
1. Definitions, first
“Personal Data” or “Identification Data” refers to any data or information relating to a specific concrete natural person that is connected to this information identified or that can be identified directly or indirectly by Lotto Park Casino based on such information as your name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, identification number, login details, any information regarding the transactions, time of access, credit card number, banking details, or location data.
2. Processing Amount
In order to keep our business connection with you strong, we are gathering your data. Additionally, collecting and processing your personal data is required by law. Any information you provide us by completing out the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any additional information you send us via email or through the website.
3. The Goal of the Processing
Handling your transactions and bets. Using a credit card and online payment methods are examples of this;
- offering you the games and other services you want from our website;
- Providing client support, such as help with account setup and management;
4. Personal Data Storage and Security
The Personal Data is kept in a way that provides the necessary security precautions. As a result, Casino works to safeguard your personal information and respect your privacy in line with industry standards and relevant laws.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to how your personal data is processed:
- The right of access, which entitles you to seek copies of your Personal Data from Casino. Depending on the nature of your request, we could impose a fair cost;
- The right to have your personal data rectified; you have the right to ask Lotto Park Casino to change any data you think is incorrect. Additionally, you have the option to ask Casino to fill any information you feel is lacking.
6. Disseminating information outside of the EEA and to third parties
Your Personal Data is never rented or sold to any parties. If ordered to do so by law, regulation, or other legal demand or warrant, we may release your personal information. If we think it’s essential to safeguard the Casino, its patrons, or any other party, we may also provide your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement body.
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to your computer and used to store visitor activity and Internet log data. We automatically gather information about you when you visit Lotto Park Casino through cookies and other similar technologies. The website mentioned above explains how to delete cookies from your browser and how to enable your browser to not accept cookies.
8. Changes to our Privacy Statement
The Policy could sometimes alter. Please be sure to check this page often for changes. On March 1, 2022, this policy was amended. LottoPark Casino will make a good faith attempt to let you know about any significant changes. The contact will be made in advance through email, a notice on our website, or another method of communication that has been agreed upon.
9. Get in Touch
Please do not hesitate to contact our Data Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about the policy, the data we store on you, or would want to exercise your rights connected to this data.
10. Making an objection against us
You may get in touch with the appropriate local authority in charge of regulating the protection of personal data in your nation if you want to complain about us or if you believe that we haven’t adequately handled your concerns.