We all notice it every time you hop out of your car. Some cars just look cooler than others. Some of these cars even become part of our personal brand.
They’re more like a lifestyle than an automobile. And maybe it’s time for your car to make the same transition. But how does one make a car look cool?
Thankfully, we have some tips to help you achieve the hipster status your car deserves. Keep reading to find five simple tips on how to make your car look cool.
Table of Contents
1. Keep It Clean
Your car will look cool if you keep it clean. A clean car is a happy car. A happy car is a cool car.
- Wash your car regularly. A weekly wash is ideal, but if you can’t do that, at least try to wash it every two weeks.
- Vacuum: A weekly vacuum is also ideal, but if you can’t do that, at least try to vacuum it every two weeks.
- Waxing: A monthly waxing will keep your car’s paint looking fresh and new.
- Polish your car’s chrome. This will keep it from looking dull and will make your car’s overall appearance more polished.
- Keep your car’s interior clean. This includes the dashboard, the center console, the floors, and the seats. A clean interior will make your car look and feel more luxurious.
2. Polish Those Wheels
- Prep your wheels by washing them with a high-quality cleaner. This will remove any brake dust or grime that’s built up on the surface
- Apply a small amount of polish to a dry, clean cloth
- Rub the polish onto your wheels in a circular motion
- Allow the polish to dry for a few minutes, then buff it off with a clean, dry cloth
- Admire your newly polished wheels!
3. Find Some Fun Decals
If you’re looking to add some personality to your car and make it look cooler, decals are a great option! There are many different sizes and types, so you have a wide variety to choose from to match your specific personality. You’re a foodie? How about a pizza sticker on your bumper? (Just saying)
4. Give It a Paint Job
I’m not talking about a complete paint job—although that would be the ultimate way of transforming a car. But for a fraction of the price and effort, you can still achieve a noticeable difference with a little bit of elbow grease. You can think of even painting the rims for an extra pop of color. Blue car? Red rims.
You can also change the color of the bonnet, the color of the mirrors, or the color of the bumpers. There are many ways to customize the paint job and give your vehicle that extra kick to start driving in style.
5. Add Some Flair
Adding flair comes down to one word: accessorize. And there are many ways to do so. A good start is to visit the Sport Compact Warehouse for all your car accessory needs. I do mean all. From bumper clippers and grills to spoilers and body kits, the Sport Compact Warehouse will have your car being the ‘flairest’ of them all.
How to Make Your Car Look Cool – Done Easy
In conclusion, there are a few easy ways how to make your car look cool. A sticker, new paint job, or even just a good wash can make a big difference. So if you want to turn some heads the next time you hit the road, be sure to try out these tips.
Did these tips help? Bookmark this page to revisit these ideas at any time. You’ll find many articles like this one that will freshen up your vehicle — plus your style!