We live in times where presenting yourself as the absolute best is of paramount importance in almost every field of life. People want to look their best at all times, and such demands have paved the way for different cosmetic surgeries that can enhance your looks & features. There was a time when cosmetic surgeries were looked down upon. But today, they are very much accepted.
There was also a time when cosmetic surgeries were only for the elite. But with an array of cosmetic surgeries to choose from, everyone from the elite to the commoner is spoilt for choice. From a day-care surgery like Rhinoplasty (i.e., Nose Jobs) to elaborate procedures like Liposuction, you have a buffet of so many different cosmetic procedures to choose from.
This article aims to help you choose the right cosmetic surgeon for a procedure of your choice.
Why Cosmetic Surgery?
Getting a cosmetic surgery is a big step. Before you go for it, it is of utmost importance for you to have a strong purpose that pushes you to pursue it, and your purpose is for you to decide.
With that being said, here are 5 benefits of cosmetic surgeries:
1. Improved self-esteem, confidence & mental health
2. Better physical health – yes, many cosmetic procedures also have the functional benefit of improving overall health!
3. Enhanced appearance
4. Permanent results
5. Opens doors to more opportunities
How do I choose the right Cosmetic Surgeon?
There are many cosmetic surgeons out there, and choosing the right one for you could be a task. However, looking for these 3 points can make the process easier:
1. Board Certification: Board certification is a valuable tool to determine the expertise of a physician in a particular discipline. In simple words, if your surgeon is board-certified, they are experts & are reliable!
2. Reviews: It takes a lot for a medical professional to get a patient to write a positive review online. Online reviews give you a fair idea about the reliability of a particular surgeon. Look up your surgeon online & see what their patients have written about them.
3. Clientele: Some research on the internet can give you a fair idea about the kind of clientele that your surgeon has dealt with. You know that you can trust your surgeon if they have dealt with a good number of clients from different walks of life over the years!
In this article, we briefly explained why people go for cosmetic surgeries & what are the different ways to find the right cosmetic surgeon for you. If you are looking for a cosmetic plastic surgeon in Mumbai or Pune, we recommend Dr. Viral Desai from CPLSS clinics in Mumbai & Pune. Dr. Desai is a thought leader in the field & has worked with high profile clients ranging from actors & politicians to the commoner. He is also associated with many regional, national & international bodies & is one cosmetic plastic surgeon in Mumbai who has helped change the narrative of cosmetic surgeries in India!