Minecraft is the largest game in the world. It’s also one of the most popular YouTube channels with 33 million subscribers and 6.2 billion video views. It was only a matter of time before someone could make a living doing what they love, playing Minecraft. Yes, that someone is TBNRfrags, or more commonly known as “Dream irl.”
Born in 2000, He started playing Minecraft in 2011 and has been uploading videos since 2013. With over 2 million YouTube subscribers and 1 billion video views, he has become the most popular Minecraft YouTuber to date!
Here are some facts about him that you might not know.
Who is Dream irl?
Dream irl is a famous YouTube gamer and one of the most popular Minecraft YouTuber to date. His YouTube channel, TBNRfrags, has over 2 million subscribers and 1 billion video views.
Why is the channel so popular?
- Minecraft is a game in which players basically build a world out of blocks
- In the game, there are monsters that you have to fight, but luckily Dream irl just builds during the video
- In these videos, He records himself playing the game and narrates what he is doing
- Some of his most popular videos include “The World’s Largest Minecraft Build Ever!” with over 50 million views and “Best Minecraft Plays EVER!” with over 44 million views
- He uploads about 1 video a day which can range from 5 minutes to over an hour
- His videos have been played in over 190 countries with a total of over 3.4 billion views
- Dream irl has become one of the most popular Minecraft YouTuber to date
What does Dream irl do when not playing Minecraft?
When Dream irl is not playing Minecraft, he usually does a variety of other things. He enjoys playing football, basketball, and surfing. He loves to swim and play with his dog.
How much money does Dream irl make from YouTube?
Dreams irl also makes money from YouTube videos. When YouTube ads are shown on his videos, he earns around 6 cents for every 1,000 views. That means that every 1 million views he gets, he earns $6,000.
Additionally, he also joined Faze Clan in 2017, which is a high-profile YouTube Minecraft-focused gaming community. He also has a merchandise line that some of his viewers can purchase.
Dream irl is living the dream and some people say that he is the Michael Jordan of Minecraft! With over 2.7 million subscribers and more than 1.7 billion video views, we think that Dream irl will do great things in the future and we’re ready to watch him live his dream!
Dream irl has over 2 million YouTube subscribers, 1 billion video views, and is the most popular Minecraft YouTuber to date. His subscriber count is only increasing, with his videos getting anywhere between 10-40 million views per video. He has devoted his YouTube channel to his love for the game. He uploads videos every day of his life, with the majority of them being Minecraft. Also he does live streams four times a week with his friends where they build for at least 12 hours.
Do you know someone who would love to spend their life playing Minecraft? Get them a copy of Minecraft now!