For various reasons you can choose to apply the compact powders over facial makeup. But in the end, it is ultimately to look younger and beautiful. The compact powder uses its dust like texture to set the liquid foundation from moving astray and ruining your makeup. They make the skin look even toned, lighter and corrective in nature of pores, blemishes and skin irregularities as such. If you are a fan of regular makeup routines and your hands move naturally to get the creams, liquids and powders in order, over the facial skin, then there is no problem in trying out the compact powders daily.
Here are the ideal reasons to consider applying the compact powders to protect the underlying skin from external and internal harm. To begin with, cleansing the skin surface and moisturizing it would aid the upcoming process of sealing it with the skin shade foundation. Now the compact powder can either be dabbed on the facial skin and blended with the foundation layer. It results in all the following features on your facial skin-
- It soaks in excess moisture from the moisturiser and foundation layer, finishing with a matte texture.
- The build up of oil and sweat from the glands underneath the skin is reduced considerably by the compact powders.
- Awakens the skin from being lost in the swirl of premature aging by concealing the under eye darkness, lines and wrinkles. It even highlights the higher points of your face with a natural gleam.
- The excess powder can be dusted off with the makeup brush.
- Keeps the facial skin cool and avoids melt down of makeup layers.
- Makes the makeup look natural and strikingly cancels out the stacked layers of foundation and concealer underneath.
- The compact powder has such a light consistency to appear no different from the real skin but aids in coverage of prominent spots and pores.
- Grants a flamboyant and desirable texture to the facial skin. So for that, the exact shade of compact powder matching with the skin tone is preferred.
Everyday compact powder application is perfectly safe. Just make sure it’s ingredients are not triggering any kind of redness, itches and rash to the delicate facial skin. And remember to remove the makeup once retiring to sleep. As your facial skin needs to breathe and take the makeup load off like the rest of your body when switching to sleep mode.
The compact powder uses its mesmerizing texture to finish up the makeup with some touch-ups later as the day progresses. It is so light to carry around, as if not there at all. It comes with a sponge or brush applicator for anywhere duty. The tinted powders, metal oxides and mineral pigments make the most of their ingredient constitution. Keep them away from toddlers and your eyes as these ingredients are not naturally accustomed to them.
Powders are really ancient products in the skin care cosmetics range. It sent different meanings, connotations and had peculiar concepts to apply them on the face and body. The sweat and oil secretions are controlled efficiently using the powder. Now, the liquid foundation is the best choice to use the compact powder on. It maintains a healthy, sweat and oil free skin liberated from the tendency of germ and infection risk build up.