Vehicle management solutions will allow any business, large or small, to be alerted if drivers are speeding, doing side work, falsifying timesheets, or misusing company vehicles in any way. Measuring productivity and monitoring employee success has never been easier than through the use of GPS tracking equipment. When it comes to finding the best vehicle tracking systems there are a lot of manufacturers and resellers who make claims that their products are superior. Unfortunately, in the world of fake news and unverified reviews, finding the best GPS tracker for vehicle management is not as simple as it should be. That is the reason why the surveillance experts at GPS Tracker Shop decided to put together this list of the best vehicle management devices for small businesses. Below is our list of the top 5 vehicle tracking systems!
SpaceHawk GPS Vehicle Tracker
• Always Know Where Your Employees Are Located
• No Subscription Fees
• Fastest Updates On The Market Today (3 Seconds)
• Hide Mini GPS Inside or Under Any Vehicle
Would your employees work harder and be more productive if they knew that company vehicles were being monitored via car tracking technology? Of course, they would! This is because when people know their performance is constantly being evaluated they strive to put in and keep their best foot forward. However, GPS trackers for cars and trucks can offer more than simply a way to hold staff accountable while working in the field. They can provide a universal vehicle managementsolution that can organize fleets, improve internal networking capabilities, and increase mobilization/deployment strategies. This is what SpaceHawk can offer, and the reason it is our top overall GPS vehicle tracker for 2023.
|Update Frequency||Based on service plan3, 5, 10, 30 sec, 1 min|
|Location Accuracy||8.2′ (2.5 m)|
|Battery Type||Built-in lithium-ion|
|Battery Life||Up to 24 days of continuous use with an average driving time of 2 hours|
Here are the other top 4 GPS vehicle tracking devices according to our security experts and verified Amazon review:
• SpyTech GL300 – Best Mini GPS Car Tracker
• Vyncs GPS – Best OBD2 GPS Tracker
• Brickhouse Security Spark Nano 7 – Most Affordable Mini GPS
• LandAirSea Overdrive – Best Magnetic GPS With Long Battery Life
What Is GPS Fleet Tracking?
Fleet tracking technology refers to the combination of a GPS-enabled device on a vehicle or fleet of automobiles that communicate with the GPS satellites orbiting the Earth, and the use of satellite tracking software to gain remote or later access to driving activity and vehicle location(s). This modern form of vehicle tracking allows businesses, consumers, and government agencies to collect data from automobiles or equipment operating in the field that can be evaluated for productivity, safety, accountability, and more. This information is viewed over a digital street mapping program, text report program, or superimposed over a geographical satellite program such as Google Earth or Microsoft Virtual Earth. This information includes:
• Time a driver departed from a particular area/region/address.
• Time a driver arrived from a particular area/region/address.
• Vehicle speeds an employee, teen or another person was driving at.
• Duration of time en route.
• Stops a driver made.
• The maximum speed a driver reached.
• The exact mileage is driven to the hundredth of a mile.
• An assortment of vehicle data such as idling time, when maintenance was last performed if the automobile has its lights on, and more.
GPS Vehicle Locator Reviews
Over the past 10 years, there has been a boom in both the GPS navigation and car GPS trackingindustries. Today, it is common to see vehicles equipped with navigational devices that offer turn-by-turn directions, but it has been even more common to see businesses grow and reach the pinnacle of their industry due to the help of vehicle tracking devices. Having the ability to access the complete driving activity of employees working in the field gives any business a competitive edge. Businesses can eliminate unnecessary fuel consumption, employee-side work and unauthorized company automobile use all while improving route/vehicle management, employee productivity, safety, and customer service. Here is a short list of some GPS vehicle locator users.
8 GPS Vehicle Locator Users
• Cities looking to improve urban public transportation.
• Businesses that are in the need of a tool to reduce excessive idling and fuel consumption.
• Parents who are concerned about the driving safety of their newly licensed teen drivers.
• City snowplows looking to make certain every road has been cleared.
• Companies wanting to eliminate employee moonlighting.
• Law enforcement agencies looking to conduct surveillance operations.
• Anybody with a need to document mileage.
• Anyone with a need to monitor driving activity.
GPS Vehicle Locator App
GPS vehicle tracking system devices that provide real time data are now engineered with online software that allows a person to instantly access where an automobile, asset, or person is located at any time. The best part is that accessing the live GPS tracker data is as simple as pulling out the mobile phone from your pocket and turning on a GPS vehicle locator app. What these GPS vehicle locator apps do is provide both real time updates on driving activity, as well as the historical driving records of what a driver was doing.
Businesses, consumers, and government agencies no longer need to imagine having the ability to access the location of a person, asset, or automobile with the help of vehicle tracking technology.
According to GPS Tracking Review, the best vehicle locator app is SilverCloud by LandAirSea.
Route Management Software
Effective route management is something that can increase response times, improve customer service, and reduce fuel consumption. However, everyday businesses let employees leave to enter the field without any way to validate or observe driving behavior. The business has no way to determine whether an employee arrived at a job site on time, took extended breaks, or left early. They have no way to determine whether proper routes are being taken, or if company vehicles are being used without proper authorization.
GPS fleet tracking management systems allow businesses to know everywhere a company vehicle has been, how long they were there and all the routes traveled.