Review of Swissquote affiliated program and trading conditions.
Swissquote is famous in the stock market because of being a famous Swiss broker founded in 1996. Many investors and traders are connected with it and working.
It is operating in many countries having access to 60 stock exchanges in the world. Also giving you some services other than the stock market like cryptocurrencies. Here in this article we will give you a short Swissquote review and its affiliated program.
They prioritizing reliability of customer over indicators like:
- size of minimum deposit
- Conditions of deposit
- Trading conditions
- Rules of funds withdrawal
What is the Swissquote bank affiliate program?
Swissquote offers you a chance to bring new customers. This program is called an affiliate program. You can also get several partnership options with it. If you have good connections and skills, you can earn from this program. You just have to find a potential client who can become a trader at Swissquot, you can get a revenue share from it. Revenue share can be upto 35%.
Inviting a friend:
If you refer a friend, Swissquote offers you upto 80 CHF per client. You will tell them your unique code which is in your user profile, in order to affiliate them with you. In this way you will be able to earn commission by bringing new clients for them.
The person who gets referred and the person who refers to him, both will benefit from this affiliate program of Swissquote. Incentive in percentage based according to their initial investment size and capped at 800 CHF.
CPA marketing forex:
Customers can use their CPA program to monetize their traffic. Broker calculates CPA commission, providing stats in detail and makes monthly income from it, providing benefits. Amount of commission for each attracted client can reach upto US 800$.
You can create your own clients and receive commission when your referred client will make any transaction.
How can you join the Swissquote affiliate program?
If you want to join the Swissquote affiliate program, here is what you need to do:
- Open site of Swissquote banking, click on ‘become a partner’
- Fill the form that appears. Add your details like name, and occupation etc
- Once you submit it, you will reach the website of Swissquote. Upload your documents there.
- Then you have to wait for verification and approval.
- Once your application is approved, you will get your login information.
Benefits of Swissquote Affiliated program:
Here is list of benefits you can get from affiliate program of Swissquote:
- You can get revenue share and second level commission.
- The Swissquote team will provide you customer support whether it is related to training or promotion.
- No requirement of investment for becoming affiliated partner of Swissquote.
Drawbacks of Affiliated program:
Few drawbacks which you may face are:
- Swissquote is not famous among traders due to the lack of trading conditions for beginners.
- Reduced interest of traders which is directly reducing the desired income.
Trading conditions of Swissquote Bank:
Trading conditions of swissquote bank are quite attractive. This is the main reason for customer interest towards them because they prioritize customer care and reliability over indicators. You can also read about trading conditions of other best forex brokers in the world by clicking on the link.
Types of accounts of swissquote
There are 4 different types of accounts offered by swissquote:
You can access trade in the stock market with the help of this account.
If you are a forex exchange trader, this account is for you.
This account provides digital financial advice.
You can trade many cryptocurrencies in this type of account
Following are some of their trading conditions:
Range of their minimum deposit is quite high. You can deposit a minimum amount of 1000$.
Maximum leverage rate is 1:1000.
Margin call/Stop out level:
Swissquote offers margin call/support out level of 100/30%. Proving support 24/5.
They use the trading platform of MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and advanced traders.
They offer following types of accounts:
You can choose the following account currencies EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, TRY, PLN, SEK, NOK, SGD, XGD, HUF, CZK.
Following instruments are used by Swissquote:
- stock indices
- precious metals
- Can provide you mobile trading and affiliated programs.
- No contests and bonuses.
- Withdrawal from eBanking, Visa, Mastercard
- Can provide you PAMM accounts.
- Spread rate is 0.1 point.
- Minimum order can be of 0.1
- Instant execution of orders.