Skinlite Cream is a combination of three medicines – Mometasone, Tretinoin, and Hydroquinone. It is used in the prevention of moderate-to-severe melasma (dark and discolored patches on the skin), lightening of skin tone or appearance, and senile lentigines (dark spots or age spots caused by sun exposure). Do not use it unless it has been prescribed by your dermatologist, as it contains steroids. After applying this cream please avoid sun exposure immediately.
Do not use this medicine more than the recommended dosage. Inform your dermatologist if you are known to be allergic to this medicine. Common side effects of this medicine include burning, burning, itching, and redness in the application area.
If these side effects or any other symptoms that you think to persist for a longer period due to this medicine, please consult your dermatologist. Inform your dermatologist if you are pregnant or suffering from any other disease. This medicine is not safe to use for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Table of Contents
- Skinlite Cream 25g is a combination of medicines that are used for the treatment of melasma.
- It helps in quick skin renewal.
- It gives relief from redness, swelling, and itching.
Melasma is the most common skin problem that causes discolored and dark patches on your skin. Skinlite Cream helps to lighten these dark skin patches usually caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medication, or skin injury. It effectively blocks the process in the skin which leads to discoloration. Skinlite Cream also reduces any redness, rash, pain, or itching that may occur with this condition. Also, checkskin lite cream reviews to know more benefits of it.
As your appearance changes, it improves your self-esteem and confidence. You should always use it as prescribed and apply only the amount that you have been told. Keep using it for as long as it is prescribed to get the full benefit.
The side-effects of Skinlite Cream are listed below:
- Skin Irritation
- Skin Irritation
- Allergic Reaction
- Pimples Lightening
- Skin Color
- A sensation of Hyper Hypopigmentation Depression
If the above-mentioned side effects If any of these persist or worsen, the patient should immediately consult a dermatologist.
Skinlite cream 25g is mainly used for lightening the skin tone and removal of dark spots and age spots. Skinlite Cream is also used to treat conditions associated with skin trauma, pregnancy, and skin discoloration caused by hormone replacement therapy. It is used to cure the following skin conditions:
- Acne: A skin condition that causes spots and pimples to appear on the face and other parts of the body. Skinlite Cream contains Tretinoin (a form of Vitamin A), which helps in healing acne.
- Melasma: A skin condition often associated with brown patches on the face. The condition is usually triggered by pregnancy, hormone therapy, and the use of birth control pills.
- Eczema: A condition that causes inflammation and itching of the skin. As liva skin light cream contains steroids, it helps in relieving itching and inflammation.
- Skinlite cream contains hydroquinone and, therefore, it is not recommended to be used for more than 6 to 8 weeks. However, before discontinuing use, the patient should first consult a dermatologist.
- Skinlite Cream can interact with certain medications and hence patients should discuss their current list of medications with the dermatologist.
- Patients should discuss their medical history with the dermatologist to eliminate any risk of exposure to the disease.
- Skinlite Cream should be avoided if a person is allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Long exposure to sunlight should be avoided during the duration of this medicine.
- Skinlite Cream is not recommended for use by pregnant women as the ingredients can cross the placenta and harm the fetus.
- The effect of Skinlite Cream on the quality and quantity of breastmilk is not known. However, since it contains steroids, it should not be used by nursing mothers.
Liva skin light cream should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your dermatologist. Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advisable to check the label for instructions before use. It is for external use only. Also, check skin lite cream reviews before start using it.