List of Electronics Products to Purchase in 2022!
Modern electronic appliances help in upgrading the lifestyle and convenience of day-to-day work. Over time, these appliances have incorporated new advanced features, thereby enhancing their utility aspects in the process. Here you can find the most useful electronics you can buy this year.
However, with the upgraded features, the appliances also become quite expensive. You can go for purchasing those electronics on EMI and repay the price with affordable instalments.
Electronics Appliances to Purchase in 2022
Following is a list of electronic items you can buy this year:
- Air Conditioners
You can safeguard yourself and your near ones against harsh weather conditions by upgrading your home with air conditioners (AC). Listed below are some ACs you can consider purchasing:
- Blue Star 1.2 Ton Inverter Split AC (IA315YLU): It is available at Rs. 56,000
- Lloyd 1.0 Ton Inverter Split AC (GLS12I35WSHL): You can buy it at Rs. 53,900
- Godrej 1 Ton Inverter Split AC (GIC 12TTC3-GVA): It comes at Rs. 36,900
You can beat the high price easily by purchasing these electronics on EMI. The bills will get converted into instalments that you will have to pay from the month following your purchase.
A laptop is a must-have electronic gadget for office work, learning, and entertainment purposes. You can buy any of the below-mentioned laptops:
- Dell New Vostro 3400, 14”, Intel i5-1135G7, 512GB SSD, 16GB DDR4: It is available at Rs. 81,800
- HP 15, 15.6”, Intel Core i5, 11th Gen, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD: You can get this laptop model at Rs. 70,200
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3, 15.6″ FHD, Intel i3, 11th Gen, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD: Its market price is Rs. 64,500
You can also upgrade your current smartphone with the following feature-rich models:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with 12GB RAM and 256GB Storage, 5G: It is available at the market price of Rs. 1,31,900
- iPhone 13 with 128GB Storage: You can purchase this at Rs. 79,900
- OnePlus 10 Pro with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage: The model comes at Rs. 66,900
Since these smartphones are loaded with upgraded features, they come with a higher price tag. However, you can opt for buying these electronics on EMI and convert the entire bill into small and affordable instalments.
Smart Televisions (TVs) let you enjoy videos, add gaming consoles, binge-watch your favourite series, etc. These also come with better viewing angles, resolutions, brightness and contrast than the traditional TVs. You can consider the following TVs to buy this year:
- Sony Bravia 108cm Ultra HD Smart Android TV: Comes at Rs. 60,900
- Vu 108cmPremiumSeries Smart Android TV: Available at Rs. 50,000
- Samsung 108cm Wondertainment Series Full HD Smart TV: Comes at Rs. 38,900
In this regard, if you consider purchasing the electronics on EMI, you must have an active credit card. You can easily get a credit card from Bajaj Markets. The credit cards extended by the financial institution come with several benefits. In addition to buying items in instalments, the Bajaj Finserv Payment cards let you get a pre-approved loan for up to Rs. 4 lakh. The application process is entirely digital, enabling you to place a request for the card online anytime and from anywhere.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
You need to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
Step 1: Visit the page of Bajaj Finserv EMI card after accessing the financial institution’s official website
Step 2: Mention the required personal and professional details along with your mobile and PAN number
Step 3: Tap on ‘Check Your Offer’
Step 4: Enter the OTP on the next window for verification
Step 5: Mention your name, gender, PIN code, email ID, etc. appropriately
Step 6: Check your credit limit by clicking on ‘Proceed’
Step 6: Fill in the e-KYC form
Step 7: Pay your application charge and undergo the e-mandate procedure
Step 8: Complete the application process by clicking on ‘Submit’
Following these steps, you will be able to get your Bajaj Finserv payment card after a quick verification. You also need to know how to purchase items with this card.
Process of Buying Electronics on EMI Online
Here are the steps following which you can buy your electronic appliances and gadgets with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
Step 1: Visit an e-commerce platform that partners with Bajaj Markets
Step 2: Choose your product and click on ‘Buy Now’
Step 3: Select EMI as your payment mode and choose ‘Bajaj Finserv EMI card’ from the dropdown list of credit cards
Step 4: Set a tenure and complete the purchase by providing the OTP
This way, you can easily buy your required electronic items.
In conclusion, electronic gadgets help you attain convenience and luxury. Nevertheless, feature-rich electronic devices come with a costly price tag. You can opt to purchase those electronics on EMI and pay the invoice amount easily with instalments.