FBS is a digital broker that allows you to trade forex and other CFDs. FBS is a brand name of FBS Markets Inc., which was established in 2009. With 15 million traders and 410,000 partners, the broker is active in over 190 countries. Seven thousand new accounts are registered every day, according to the FBS website, and one transaction request is approved and completed within 20 seconds. FBS clients are overwhelmingly devoted to the broker, with 48% citing FBS trading income as their principal source of revenue.
“MT4” is a great place to start if you want to have a profitable trade career. Nowadays, most trustworthy brokers, including FBS, provide an MT4 trading platform for new traders. The FBS broker network is well-known for providing a seamless and simple trading session. This tool works with the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms and gives users access to their demo and live trading accounts.
What are the highlights of the FBS demo account?
- FBS gives you access to a platform that simulates a digital trading account. A demo account has a comparable interface and a few capabilities to a real brokerage account.
- You’ll have no trouble keeping track of your trades, learning about the forex market, making trades, and tracking your overall growth.
- Furthermore, the account will permit you to begin trading by depositing a certain minimum deposit.
Bonus Promotion at FBS
Trade with a bonus of $100. To begin your Forex experience, FBS provides you with real money and a real account. When you deposit to your FBS account, you can obtain a 100% Deposit Bonus, which will double your money. Furthermore, FBS offers the Partnership Bonus, allowing FBS Partners to increase their monthly revenue by up to $3000.
Trading platform MT4
In 2005, MetaQuotes released the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) trading platform. On this platform, a trader can trade several instruments related to Forex trading. Indexes, FX, commodities, and cryptocurrencies are all traded using FCDs.
MT4 is high in demand due to its flexibility to adapt to your trading desires, thanks to its customizability.
Furthermore, MT4 trading can assist you in automating your trading. It employs algorithms that allow you to stop and start deals based on predetermined criteria.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) to trade
To begin trading on the MT4 platform, you must first:
- Use the “order” page to make an immediate order on the trade market.
- Choose the currency pair that you’d like to purchase. Select “new window” from the “window” tab.
- On the MT4 toolbar, select “new order.” A picture will provide an example of a EUR/USD currency pair, demonstrating how to purchase.
- To trade on the market offer/bid, enter the appropriate trade amount in the “volume” box and click the “sell or buy” option.
- As the order type, choose “Market execution.” A trader can rapidly issue an order within MT4 using market execution parameters. Limit or stop order.
- You can also select the sale and purchase options via limit or stop the order from the “type” dropdown.
FBS provides possibilities to all brokers, regardless of their level of experience or investment. You were able to do so thanks to various account kinds, platforms, advanced tools, and straightforward customer service. Your funds are protected, and FBS complies with all regulatory requirements so that you may deal with confidence.