Are you a loyal fan of Lil Peep? If yes, you will surely be interested in this article about him. Lil Peep stated a number of times that he had a hard childhood time. However, with all the effort he turns into one of the most renowned American rap artists. All his music lyrics was themed about drug use, anxiety, and also relationship.
Sadly he died because of an overdose of the drug in 2017 when he was only 21 years old. Yet he continues to be never-ceasing in the heart of his fans. So for his fans, we have gathered the most popular Lil Peep quotes below to honor the superstar.
- “I can never sleep right knowing I hurt you.” — Lil Peep
- “They gon’ miss me when I’m dead, I lay my head and rest in peace.” — Lil Peep
- “She was probably thinking about me. I was probably thinking about cheese.” — Lil Peep
- “Sometimes I’ll be watching a movie then think to myself that I could do a better job.” – Lil Peep
- “I know there’s something because you can’t kill energy. Energy doesn’t lie.” — Lil Peep
- “Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails and I just can’t keep on fine.” — Lil Peep
- “I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that.” — Lil Peep
- “Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up.” — Lil Peep
- “Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.” — Lil Peep
- “I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that.” — Lil Peep
- “Promise me it’s real, girl I got a deal, you could be my girl I could be your world.” — Lil Peep
- “I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me.”— Lil Peep
- “I’m very… controversial for some reason.” – Lil Peep
- “Learn to be alone, because not everyone will stay.” — Lil Peep
- “I help my friends out when they need it. I’m extremely generous.” — Lil Peep
- “I was dying and nobody was there. Please don’t cry baby, life ain’t fair.” – Lil Peep
- “I do what I want, when I want.” — Lil Peep
- “I go as hard as I can when I’m anxiety-free.” — Lil Peep
- “Everybody who cares about me wants me to do therapy, but I just can’t do therapy.” — Lil Peep
- “My tattoos have become a part of me. When I look in the mirror, I just see my face.” — Lil Peep
There’s absolutely nothing even more terrible than watching talented youths wager with their lives and at some point shed. When I heard about the regrettable passing away of Lil Peep back in 2017, I was as stunned as every person else. I was exceptionally saddened, however deep down, I wouldn’t claim I was shocked. Having actually listened to many Lil Peep quotes and track verses, I recognized just how deeply troubled he was.
Yet then, a lot of Lil Peep’s fans felt the same way he did, which is why his music spoke to so many people. After all, the method he spoke about his battle with drug abuse and also self-destructive ideation was really stunning. Eventually, that’s why his untimely death was so disastrous to his followers and to the globe.
Still, we can hold on to the truth that, while he lived, Lil Peep provided us several of the most deeply contemplative lyrics I’ve ever listened to. So let’s all remind ourselves of what a remarkable individual this young rapper actually was.
Many people are fortunate enough to never really understand the toll bad psychological wellness can take on an individual, their family members, and also the area at large. If you’re one such person, I can only really hope these words could have even opened your eyes to several of those struggles.
On the other hand, if you’re a sad fan like me, these Lil Peep quotes might bring you closure. Besides, the discomfort had not been the only point this young man felt. Even though he was understood for reviving emo songs, his lyrics were additionally full of hope and love. He didn’t wish to pass away, not actually. Additionally, he was always preparing for a brighter future– which’s something we can all gain from him even now.