QuickBooks is one of the most popular account management software that has helped the user to track their records and transactions very easily. With every passing year, the software is improving its features and introducing tools to help the user doing their work. Unfortunately, it also has many unwanted errors and issues that have spoiled the user’s experience. Therefore we have prepared this article to talk about the 15 most common errors of QuickBooks, how to use QuickBooks Tool Hub, and what are the various ways to resolve them. We understand QuickBooks errors could be very irritating so it is important to resolve the errors as soon as possible before they could trigger some other problems.
Table of Contents
Common Six QuickBooks Errors
Below are some common 15 QuickBooks Errors. If you are an active QuickBooks user then chances are you have dealt or are dealing with the issues.
QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
Users commonly face the issue if they are using it in multi-user mode. The error indicates that there are some connection-oriented issues in the system.
While dealing with the issue, you may receive the error message as:
“Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost.”
Method 1: Resolve the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download the File Doctor from the official website of QuickBooks.
- After downloading, click on the downloaded file to put it in.
- Then run the software to scan the device and notice the issue.
- Check for the File Corruption and hit on the option Diagnose File.
- Enter the Admin Password
- Select the OK button.
- In the Repair File tab look for the Open File option.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Reboot the system to use all the recent changes.
- Check if you’re still obtaining the error or not.
Method 2: Rename the .ND File and .TLG file
- First of all, go to the company file and click on the .ND file that you want to rename.
- Then add .OLD at the end of the name like .ND.OLD.
- Perform the same steps to renaming the .TLG file.
- Click on the .TLG file to rename.
- Then add .OLD at the end of the file name like .TLG.OLD.
- Try to open the company file and check if you are still getting the error or not.
QuickBooks Error H505
The H505 error has arisen due to the usage of one account and more than one workstation. The issue might have been triggered for other reasons like corrupted data files, outdated QuickBooks version, etc.
- First of all, open the QuickBooks software where you have experienced the H505 error.
- Go to the option File Menu and then tap on the option Utilities.
- Search for the button Multi user access.
- Under the Multi user access tab, click on the button Stop Multi access.
- Follow the same steps where you have identified the QuickBooks error H505.
- Open the software QuickBooks on the computer server.
- Tap on File Menu and hit the Utilities.
- Choose the option Host multi-user access. Make sure you have not chosen the Stop hosting multi-user access.
QuickBooks Error 1603
Error 1603 QuickBooks is an installation error. The issue mostly arises after installing the latest version of QuickBooks. It could be arising due to the damaged installed file, or poor internet connection. Below are the methods to resolve the issue.
Resolve the Issue Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
- QuickBooks Tool Hub Download. To do that visit the official website of QuickBooks.
- After completing the download, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- After successful installation, you can now use the tool to resolve the software.
- Run the tool and let it search for the damaged files.
- Once finishing the process, restart the computer.
Update the Windows
Sometimes, updating the Windows can resolve the errors. Follow the process to update yours.
- Tap on the Start choice and choose the Settings selection.
- Then select the Update & Security and hit the button.
- After following the higher steps, Check for Updates.
- Download the updated version if offered.
- Then Restart the computer.
QuickBooks Error 6000 83
The error 6000 83 generally appears when the user is trying to restore, backup or access the company file. There are many ways you can fix the problem, one of the most efficient ways is to use the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- If you do not have the File Doctor then visit the QuickBooks website and download it from there.
- After downloading, install the tool successfully on your device.
- The next step is to run the software and find out the errors.
- Resolve the issue.
- Try to access the company file where you have noticed the error and check if you are still getting the error or not.
QuickBooks Error 6000 77
This is another error from the error 6000 series. QuickBooks users often face the error while using the software. To resolve the error follow the steps below:
- Fix the QuickBooks error 6000 77 by using the File Doctor tool. Refer to the above-discussed solutions.
- One can also fix the problem by renaming the . ND files and .TLG file. We have also discussed the steps above, so refer to those steps.
QuickBooks Error 6129
It is another most common error that users have shared. The error 6129 QuickBooks generally occurred due to the problem in the Database Connection Verification failure. There are many easy to resolve issues, some of them are listed below.
- Renaming the .ND and .TLG files is one of the easiest ways to get rid of the issue.
- Another way to fix the errors is by moving the company files to another location.
- Try to restart or reboot the computer in safe mode.
We are hopeful that the article is helpful for you. QuickBooks errors are very stubborn and irritating, and some are very difficult to get rid of. If you are also dealing with any such troubling issue then do not hesitate to contact the professional team of Intuit QuickBooks. You can easily get the number from the official website of the software. The team is available for 24X 7 to help their users in need. Share your thoughts about the solutions above, and also let us know which error troubled youth most.