To successfully play in a bookmaker and bet on cricket, you need to understand the game and know the main strategies and factors that affect the match outcome. It is important to choose a reliable bookmaker. This is one of the important factors for successful betting on cricket and other sports. After all, no knowledge and experience will help if the bookmaker is dishonest and may delay payments or, for some reason, refuse to make payments for winnings at all.
Betters from India actively use the services of the Indibet bookmaker. This sports betting site offers a large range of sports betting as well as running slot machines. This portal is of high quality, generous bonuses, and fast payouts. The player needs to register and also an Indibet login to use the services of this sports betting site. Then the players replenish the game balance and after that, the bookmaker gives new customers a generous welcome bonus.
Basic terms and conditions
Two teams of 11 players are required to participate in the match. They meet on the field in the form of an oval of arbitrary size, but with the same pitch in the middle (a circle with a diameter of 20 m).
Teams take turns hitting the ball and playing on the field, trying to score the most points. How many times the team will hit the ball depends on the format of the meeting. Each team has a bowler who bowls the ball and a batsman who hits it with a bat. The moves in cricket are called innings.
The bowler’s task is to score as many runs (runs) in six innings (over) or until he gets out. The batsman’s task is to hit the ball to the edge of the field or away from the opponent, which will allow him to reach the other edge of the field.
The innings continue until 10 batsmen from the batters’ team are eliminated, then the teams switch places.
Varieties of betting on cricket
Modern bookmakers offer their customers the following options and types of cricket bets:
- Exodus. In test matches, three outcome paths are allowed, P1, P2, and a draw, but a tie is rare. There is no draw in the Twenty20 and ODI formats.
- Double chance. This is the same bet on the outcome, where it is allowed to combine the sum of outcomes. For example, a bet that there will be no draw or that a certain team will not lose.
- Handicap in cricket implies a forecast of the size of the advantage of one of the teams over the other, or the size of the handicap that the team will not concede to the opponent. In test matches, a zero handicap is common.
- The total in cricket is placed on the number of runs per game or a separate stage of the match, bookmakers accept bets on general and individual.
- Player statistics are popular in Tier I cricket, such as betting on the number of runs, different ranks of athletes at the end of the match, and other achievements of strong players.
- The first innings are placed in test matches, where the entire match can end no earlier than five days later.
- The draw is offered by all bookmakers, as this is one of the primitive bets. The better needs to guess which team will attack first.
As you can see, there are more than enough options. Each better will be able to constantly select interesting options for himself.
Features of cricket betting strategies
To successfully play in a bookmaker and bet on cricket, you need to understand the game and know the main strategies and factors that affect the match outcome.
- The coin draw in the heads/tails format is one of the important stages in the organization of a cricket game, as it determines the order of attack. The team attacking first gets an advantage because the attack takes place on a fresh, unworn field with a new ball. This factor also affects the desire of privateers to play live, since after the draw the attacking team has a chance to seize the initiative in the game.
- Weather is one of the main factors that affect the game outcome. Unfavorable weather can shorten the duration of the test match (the game is not played in the rain) and before placing a bet on cricket, the better needs to know the weather forecast. The sunset in some countries comes earlier and this also affects the duration of the match, sometimes the team simply does not have enough time to finish the game to win.
- The coverage of the field and the pitch, in particular, can be different: earthen, with short grass or long, and the speed of movement and impact/rebound of the ball depends on this. Of great importance is the humidity of the air, with low humidity in highland countries, the ball speeds up the movement, which allows you to hit the boundaries of the field. Poor quality pitches wear out quickly, leaving the bowler with an advantage and making it difficult for the batsman to hit the ball. Just like in football, some cricket teams only work great on the home field and make mistakes on the other side.
- Team and players. The state of the team before the match is an important factor, if the players managed to win the first match, then they can expect good results in the next ones. Studying the statistics of a particular player will help determine his readiness for the existing game conditions and reflect his physical form. Summing up all the features, keep in mind that two teams are fighting on the field with individual characteristics for attack and defense.
- Live to bet. Due to the length of Tier 1 cricket matches, most bettors prefer to bet in real-time. Too many third-party factors that change from day to day can affect the outcome of the game and it is more profitable for cappers to play in live mode to quickly respond to negative changes.
As you can see, many different factors go into making a successful bet in cricket. These points should be taken into account when issuing a coupon. If you approach the cricket bet carefully, then the chances of success will increase dramatically.